Tech Sheets & Tasting Notes
- 2013 Cabernet Sauvignon Le Roi Soleil - Mt. Veeder, Napa Valley (PDF)
- 2014 Cabernet Sauvignon Le Roi Soleil - Mt. Veeder, Napa Valley (PDF)
- 2015 Chardonnay Constance - Coombsville
- Barrel-Fermented Colombard, Russian River Valley (PDF)
- 2014 Tannat - Russian River Valley (PDF)
- 2013 Tannat Musketeer - Alder Springs Vineyard (PDF)
Suse’s Texan Barbequed Shrimp (PDF)
Serve with slices of lime, lots of napkins and, or course, Rosé of Tannat.
Crab Salad on Butter Leaf with Avocado (PDF)
Enjoy with a glass of nicely chilled Colombard.
Duck Fat Steak Fries (PDF)
We like to pair these fries with our Mt. Veeder Cabernet Sauvignon Le Roi Soleil.
Susan’s Heirloom Tomato Galette (PDF)
Pair with a glass of chilled Colombard.
Susan’s Rabbit, Bean, and Chorizo Stew - Fabado (PDF)
We love to pair this flavorful stew with our Reserve Tannat Alder Springs Vineyard.
Susan’s Roasted Potatoes with Whole Garlic Clove, Shallots & Fresh Herbs (PDF)
Serve hot, or room temperature with Tannat Russian River.
Steak Frite (PDF)
This recipe was tweaked by Susan from a secret insider recipe from Thomas Keller’s Bouchon Restaurant. We love it with our Mt. Veeder Cabernet Sauvignon Le Roi Soleil.
Red-Wine Braised Short Ribs with Creamy Polenta (PDF)
It’s the perfect time of year to eat slow braised meats and earthy flavorings while savoring a big, rich King of a Cab!