Join Yannick Rousseau, the winemaker and proprietor of Y. Rousseau. Wines, for an unforgettable experience of making - and taking home - your very own red blend! Learn about four different grape varieties - Tannat, Cabernet Sauvignon, Merlot, and Cabernet Franc - and make them work together in a way that's 100% your own. (Well, some of Yannick's strict rules will apply!)
Learn winemaking essentials from Yannick, who has been making wines in France and Napa Valley since 1996 and who knows more about Tannat than anyone else in California. On top of that,
- Be the first to witness the unveiling of Yannick's latest project (we're so excited!)
- Taste current releases of his award-winning wines
- Enjoy 'butcher lunch'. You see, Yannick's father was a butcher, and his grandfather was a butcher, so Yannick knows a thing or two about meat and how to pair it with wine.
- AND leave with a bottle of your own wine to brag in front of family and friends.
- We call it a Saturday well spent!
Contact us at 707-224-8736 / email@example.com to buy a ticket or purchase it here.
General admission - $65
Club Members - $40.